Progress

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Boyscouts and Motorcycle Trouble



Norwegian National Scouting Camp

After a brief stay in Haugesund, I traveled down to Stavanger, where a large amount of quasi-militant youth had gathered in a city of tents. Here I met Johannes, Ole Jacob, Espen and Svein Magne and also my mother! After spending two days in the sun eating ice cream, it is time for me to depart and remove my self from the west coast.

A Cabin in the Woods and a Flat Tire

The third day of riding brought me north east to our cabin in Etnedal. Although I arrived late, my brother and his family welcomed me with a nice steak dinner! The morning after we spend outdoors playing with my niece. In the evening we move down to Dokka to our aunts, but there my bike had other plans. The 600 km from Stavanger plus the final few km of gravel road was more than my already worn tire could handle, which effectively left my bike stranded in the woods. Looks like my bike trip will get a slight delay...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment