Progress

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Flemm-ish

Overview
Belgium is strange, but strange in a good way. First of all there was the prepaid gas. Then there is the drunk cop. A whole lot of chocolate and beer and otherwise great fascination with french fries, or Belgian fries. In general a great place to stay.







Chocolatygoodness 5/5
Fantastic.. nothing more to say

Drunkenness 5/5
I was lucky to be in Ghent during the annual Gentse feesten, which is a huge free music festival, where everyone is drinking and dancing in the streets. A highlight must be mentioned about a large drunk cop (not on duty) was amazed by my height and continuously said that I was good guy. Guess I am safe on the road I thought. However, after about 500 pictures taken with me and him (on his request), he didn't even remember a tall Norwegian guy the next day. Oh well, so much for a lasting impression



No comments:

Post a Comment