Progress

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Departure





After every box moved, after every bag packed, after every good byes and farewells have been shared, it is the 1st of July and the contract of my apartment is ended. I can now finally begin my... wait a minute.... My new Trax luggage set for my bike has not arrived yet. Stranded, I now have to bargain to stay one more night in my old apartment. Luckily Sabrinas new room mate, Marit, was nice enough to let me stay.

The next day I spend waiting for the luggage kit to arrive. When it finally does, I spend the rest of the afternoon mounting it, and after a long day I can depart the old homestead and turn my nose south and embark on my journey. 

For those of you now uninformed about my journey, I can tell you this: For the next undefined period of time I will travel to a series of non-predefined destinations, having my bike as my only travel companion. My current progress will be kept on this page, and if you are by coincidence nearby my current location, then I would love to hear from you, and maybe we could meet up. 

That is all for now. I will try to update as often as possible for all interested readers, including my potential route for the next days.

No comments:

Post a Comment